I’ve used this picture for past #tbt’s, but it’s one of my favorites. The sale at Stella and Dot is still going on for the rest of the month, so if you want to buy a Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet, you have till November 1st! http://www.stelladot.com/ts/mcw16
I no longer want to live in fear of expressing myself. Here’s some opinions ..ON OPINIONS.
new danisnotonfire video! pls reblog this to help me out and i’ll stalk/reblog a bunch of you guys to say thanks :) hope you enjoy!
I occasionally feel like Dan Howell sometimes eats the words out of my brain and vomits them out into his videos.
That was a horrible visual, but it’s my way of saying that I agree with just about everything in this video.
a musical where all of the songs are in the first act
the second act consists of reprises of the same songs, in reverse order, where every reprise is a dark ironic echo of the original version and it just gets more and more horrifying until the finale: a twisted, demented version of the opening number
into the woods
than this one?
don’t know why
why does this have more notes
Oh God the episode of Scrubs where Carla loses her mom kills me
- Carla: I know she was old…still she was my best friend. I mean, what are you supposed to do without your mom?
THIS MOVIE I SWEAR TO GLOB
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is seriously one of the funniest things I have EVER seen…
This scene is perfection.
Definitely one of the funniest bits from the movie :D
- Alarm: *goes off*
- Me: Hahaha not today! *goes back to sleep*
Convo between my 7year-old students today
- Josie: I have a new crusshhhhh
- Matt: Me too! On a boy!
- Pearl: You're a boy with a crush on a boy?
- Matt: Yeah he's really cute.
- Pearl: Oh.
- (pause for a bit)
- Matt: Boys can like boys. I just can't marry him because boys can't marry boys.
- Me: Yeah they can. You can marry whoever you want.
- Matt: Really?
- Josie: YEAH my tia has a wife so now I have a titi and a auntie.
- Matt: Okay. Then maybe I'll marry him.
- Dave: (from across the room) No you can't you're seven.
- (Age was apparently the only foreseeable problem anyone of my elementary schoolers could see with gay marriage.)
I will rip off your limbs and hit you with them
True friendship at it’s prime.
wake up i’m blind and i want cereal
I’VE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS
001. Toxic | Melanie Martinez
I took a sip from a devil’s cup
It’s taking over me
I want to do so much witchcraft to this
when the chorus hits tho
I listen to this like 5 times every time it comes up on my dash.
So I guess I have to reblog.
This is some American Horror Story shitI could seriously see this as the theme song for some creepy-ass southern gothic romance drama.
Page 1 of 104